Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ken Reid's Banger and Masher!! and Bear Alley book news..







I have this great reprint book Fun comic Album 1989. It introduced me to so many new characters to me...from the 60's Power comics. Like The Cloak, Queen of the sea, The Nervs, Georges Germs, Eagle eye Junior Spy, Bad Penny and Banger and Masher!!
The Fun comic album had long complete stories and really was great for a new reader like me at the time.

Not sure where Banger and Masher come from by Ken Reid...can anyone help?



UPDATE
Raven Post Banger and Masher were in Valiant circa 1970/71.




Bear Alley books is going to be doing the same soon...seeing long stories in print in book form. I'm helping on one of the hunour comic books he is doing..I've written the intro...I'll tell more when it is announced.


It will soon be on sale...start saving...see the updates on the blog list on the left..


love this drawing...use it has a computer screen picture.I have..

Its an exciting time for comics...
Another one to look out for is the Best of Buster in WHSmiths which will be coming out in September..I can't wait..:)