Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Steve Bright comic!!









Ken Harrison?
http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/news/Illustrator-Ken-quick-draw/article-1553477-detail/article.html
Might be the only page not by Steve? UPDATE it is by Steve see comment by Lew below.though Steve is good at ghosting other artists..so could be wrong..






When I saw this comic as a kid...I rememeber it well..this comic was different a continuous story throughout. I thought how nice all the artists got together to draw a page each with there own characters...later talking to Steve Bright he said he drew it all...so it fooled me..

Steve also said he wasn't allowed to sign his work at that time But sneaked it in also the writers name..which I can't find as it is so small and hidden.

So this was really a Steve Bright comic..

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year

My New Years Resolution is to do at least 10 posts a Month..

Working on a Children's book at the moment with my cartoons and keeping busy..