Friday, May 21, 2010

Exams Are Over!!!!!


Completed my law exams yesterday. I'm going to hide behind my copy of Hellboy Library Edition Volume One for the entire weekend. Whoever comes along and tries to talk to me about Criminal or Contract or Constitutional Law will be beaten to death with the ginormous Hellboy hardcover in my hands!


I'm also watching the entire "True Blood" Season One on DVDs. So stay away if you're terrified of vampirism, violence, gore, coming-of-age sexuality, and oodles of blood. Also, if you like "Twilight", you're not my friend.

Also reading Misha Glenny's account of the international network of crime, McMafia. This is the cure for the idiots who buy into the "Brave New World" propaganda of paid cokehead popularisers of globalisation like Thomas Friedman. The real story of globalisation is one that is soaked in the blood, cum and tears of the users and abusers worldwide. Thank you, Misha Glenny, for telling the truth.


Lastly, the latest solicitations for Marvel and DC (August 2010) are up. Lots of interesting items. I'm holding out hope for JMS's "Superman: Earth One". Also, "Secret Invasion" is finally in a huge HC collection but I'll probably be more interested in the "Civil War: Spider-Man" HC that collects all those sweet JMS and Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa pre-One More Day Spidey tales.