Friday, June 11, 2010

Review: "Transformers I & II"

I'm on a quest to watch the worst movies ever made. Started with Michael Bay's "Transformers I & II" the past two days. Result? I fell sick and had a headache. Slept from 8pm last night to 8am this morning. Still trying to shake off the torment of giant metal robots crashing into each other for 5 hours. Worst scene ever: Bumblebee pissing on John Turturro!

I find it funny that people find Megan Fox attractive. She is everything that I hate about women packed together in one package. Moronic toothy smile, bubble-boobs and bubble-head! I still suspect she is Zac Efron in disguise. But maybe that's why she's in Transformers - that way, the robots are shown to be really good and emotive actors!

I love Peter Cullen's voice as Optimus Prime in the cartoons but in the movies, I laugh everytime Prime starts talking. Not Cullen's fault. It's just that everything about Michael Bay's movies are sooooooooo wrong (silly humour, toilet jokes, etc.) that when Prime starts talking in that epic-Cullen tone, it feels like ...someone trying to do Beethoven in a Pussycat Dolls concert.

About the only people who may be mildly entertained by the Transformers movies are those who think that elephants are larger than the moon: