Saturday, July 17, 2010

Big Update on my Animal prints A4 and A3 Prints now available




After a big sort out I've improved the blog post and you can now see clearly what is available and a new size has been added A4. There are now 15 animal prints to choose from in both sizes.

http://petergraycartoons.blogspot.com/2010/07/a4-prints-now-available.html


A4 print mounted all at number 1's..get them quick..
£15
£4 for postage and packaging
=£19

Buying more than 1 just add an extra £1 on top each time..
This print mounted will fit a frame of 40cm x 30cm
The mounting is even better as I've found a new place to do this..
I used KD Fine Art Ltd from Watts gallery Compton. I'll be using them in future.


A3 Prints
A3 Prints cost £30 postage and packaging £4
=£34

Email me now for more details..
thejeep2000@yahoo.co.uk